5.31.2009

Sunday Afternoon Talking Points: Gay Marriage

The California Supreme Court's recent ruling that it's somehow okay to let Cali voters veto same-sex marriage doesn't affect my life in any significant way. After all, Canada already allows gay marriage. Also, I'm not gay. (Now)

But I'm still pissed off about it. The United States is our influential neighbour to the south and their foolish, old-fashioned, emotional/hysterical ideas on social policy inspire and motivate Canada's troglodytes, jerks and nutjobs. (New York Times). And then I have to read about their stupid ideas. (National Post)

But this video makes me feel better because it reminds me that my side of the fight for truth, reason and civilization has all the cool, smart people.





You can find more from Robert Tisinai at his blog, here. And in case you care, I originally found this link on the Stranger's blog, Slog, here.

1 comment:

rick said...

OK, Steve, I know you didn't mean it, but in my head I had read that sentence to say "Also, I'm not gay (Now, as I had once been)".

See ya Sunday!