8.12.2009

Plains Truth

Judging by the spike in blog traffic methinks we have discovered a sore point here. The August 13 issue is in the can and on its way tomorrow but I think it's a reasonable assumption that there will be something on this development in the issue after that.

And I'm sure there'll be more on Dog Blog of course.

One clarification on Rosie's fine post: LaRose says "The Plains doesn't have as much historical value as a building, and as a business, the major loss will be the loss of another stage for local bands."

I think a lot of people will debate those points. My own quibble: the Plains has a killer sushi restaurant--the Sushi Bank. I don't eat sushi as much asI'd like (soy issues--I love it but it doesn't love me), but if I did I'd go to this place at least once a week. DEFINITELY would be a major loss if it went.

No comments: